PAC FOUNDATION is a registered NGO with the Cambodian Ministry of Interior and recogined by Royal Cambodia.
PAC FOUNDATION was established by a group of intellectuals who have experienced hardships in their own lives as a result of being brought up in poor families. They also have expertise in assisting people who have fallen victim to human trafficking, sexual exploitation of women and children, domestic violence, sexual abuse, and natural disasters. PAC FOUNDATION has the vision to combat these issues and assist the victims in improving the way of life for the poor of Cambodia.
The members of PAC FOUNDATION also have experience in providing schools to the poor who would otherwise have no opportunities to access an education and vocation skills due to financial hardships. The members of PAC FOUNDATION also have an understanding and expertise in providing micro crediting services to assist families in starting up their own small businesses for a sustainable future.
Mission and Vision
PAC FOUNDATION mission is to provide assistance to children and families affected by financial challenges, natural disasters, and civil conflict and to work with communities to develop long-term solutions to alleviate poverty and advocate for justice on behalf of the poor.
PAC FOUNDATION seeks to facilitate an engagement between the poor and the affluent that opens both to transformation. We respect the poor as active participants, not passive recipients, in this relationship. They are people from whom others may learn and receive, as well as give. The need for transformation is common to all. Together we share a quest for justice, peace, reconciliation, and healing in a broken world.
PAC FOUNDATION has the vision to help the people of Cambodia regardless of their political beliefs, religion, race, social status or background.
PAC FOUNDATION also has the vision to work in conjunction and in full cooperation with the ruling Government and Royal Family of Cambodia, along with other national and international organisations.
Objectives and Goals
- Providing sustainable income through job opportunities and education to poor families in Cambodia.
- Provide health systems and support in medical issues and diseases such as Malaria and Tuberculosis.
- Providing support and transportation to local district hospitals for pregnant women to alleviate any complications with child birth.
- Provide health care and support for HIV/AIDS affected patients and carers.
- Provide poor community families with vocational training skills.
- Provide Micro-financing services to poor communities and families to assist in creating sustainable incomes from small businesses.
- Raising awareness about relevant laws in the provinces and PAC FOUNDATION’s activities through video/film and other electronic media.
- Establish regional and International networks to assist in the alleviation of poverty by incorporating assistance from other corporations.
- PAC FOUNDATION is dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities in Cambodia to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice.